Ari Block Heel Pump
RUNS SMALL - SIZEUP
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. Now, beauty MEETS comfort. With a 90 mm block heel, almond toe box, and mesh dual-layered suede, and leather upper, the Ari pump is a modern take on the classic block heel pump Dress it to your uniqueness, wear it all day, from the office to lunch, to after-work drinks and after-hours parties, the ARI pump keeps you looking sharp and sophisticated so that you can feel beautiful and stay comfortable
UPPER MESH : ALLOWS for even more stretchability in the toe box making this pointy toed stiletto so incredibly comfortable
BLOCK HEEL: Gain all the height without any of the imbalance. Block heels add another layer of support Because they have more surface area and reduce pressure. The ARI heels are our most comfortable style. You'll also have a lot more support and balance while walking around.
Heel style: Square Box
Toe Style: Square, closed-toe
Upper: Signature dual-material color blocking and cutout, NAPA leather, suede combination with interlaced mesh, and hand-applied pearl detailer upper and interlaced mesh
- Multi-Layered foam padding throughout. Dual layered foam found in the toe box
- Strategically built incline at 45 degrees evenly distributes pressures throughout the foot instead of the ball. Recessed heel counter for increased ankle stability
- Ability to withstand stress without obtaining cracks or breaking
- Water-resistant attributes
- Ability to withstand compression and recuperate shape, fabric resilience even after long term use
- Provides dynamic motion.
- High durability Anti-slip sole
- Handmade in Italy
- Napa Leather: Lining, and sole
- Foam: EVA, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, used in the midsoles , it is lightweight, absorbs shock, and is easy to mold
- Foam: Poron, Poron polyurethane, high-density, which boosts the foot’s natural cushioning making walking easier and keeps its shape. It is one of the best shock & impact-absorbing materials, cushioning, and contouring precisely in response to pressure
- CARBON FIBER ORTHOTIC: hidden in all shoes. Among the strongest and most durable materials while being ultra thin, it optimizes foot biomechanics and promotes proper foot alignment. It won't shatter or crack easily. Acts as a structural foundation and prolongs the life of E’MAR shoes, unlike conventional shoes that are built on foams and cardboards, which are not very strong
For light cleaning, we recommend washing your shoes with a cloth, wet with warm water. You can also spot clean your E’MAR shoes with a leather cleaner, which can be purchased at a drug store or cobbler. Be sure to test products before applying them to the whole shoe. Please avoid using wipes that have chemicals in them (such as baby wipes or Clorox wipes) as this will ruin the leather. If you’d rather leave it to the professionals, a cobbler or other leather professional can deep clean your shoes.
➤ Fit Notes
Initial fit should be comfortably snug.
This shoe will stretch in width with wear.
Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up.
Need more information on sizing?
To chat with our team, click the Chat with us button in the bottom right corner of your screen
➤ Shipping + Returns
We're happy to offer free shipping over on all domesetic orders over $300
This product has no reviews yet.