RUNS SMALL - SIZEUP
It's YOUR day and you don’t have time to worry about your feet hurting you — so reach for E'MAR Meraki pump. With two high ankle straps, a 90 mm heel, and an almond toe box, the Meraki is an attention-grabbing style that lets you show off your daring personality.
ALMOND TOE: You can wear almond toe shoes with everything from a cocktail dress to jeans and a t-shirt. They have a contemporary look while still having a more dressed-up aesthetic, you can wear these with any outfit from bridal to going out that will give you a delicate, yet feminine finish to your look with color options.
DOUBLE STRAPS: ankle and foot: most pumps cause your foot to slip forward and develop burning pain in the ball of foot. These strategically placed ankle and foot straps are a modern take on the classic MARY JANE style. The straps keep your foot in place and keep the ankle stable. No more ankle wobble!
Heel style: Stiletto
Toe Style: Almond, closed-toe
Upper: Soft suede or buttery leather with dual straps and adjustable custom buckle closures
- Multi-Layered foam padding throughout. Dual layered foam found in the toe box
- Strategically built incline at 45 degrees evenly distributes pressures throughout the foot instead of the ball. Recessed heel counter for increased ankle stability
- Ability to withstand stress without obtaining cracks or breaking
- Water-resistant attributes
- Ability to withstand compression and recuperate shape, fabric resilience even after long term use
- Provides dynamic motion.
- High durability Anti-slip sole
- Handmade in Italy
- Leather: Lining, and sole
- Foam: EVA, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, used in the midsoles , it is lightweight, absorbs shock, and is easy to mold
- Foam: Poron, Poron polyurethane, high-density, which boosts the foot’s natural cushioning making walking easier and keeps its shape. It is one of the best shock & impact-absorbing materials, cushioning, and contouring precisely in response to pressure
- CARBON FIBER ORTHOTIC: hidden in all shoes. Among the strongest and most durable materials while being ultra thin, it optimizes foot biomechanics and promotes proper foot alignment. It won't shatter or crack easily. Acts as a structural foundation and prolongs the life of E’MAR shoes, unlike conventional shoes that are built on foams and cardboards, which are not very strong
For light cleaning, we recommend washing your shoes with a cloth, wet with warm water. You can also spot clean your E’MAR shoes with a leather cleaner, which can be purchased at a drug store or cobbler. Be sure to test products before applying them to the whole shoe. Please avoid using wipes that have chemicals in them (such as baby wipes or Clorox wipes) as this will ruin the leather. If you’d rather leave it to the professionals, a cobbler or other leather professional can deep clean your shoes.
➤ Fit Notes
Initial fit should be comfortably snug.
This shoe will stretch in width with wear.
Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up.
Need more information on sizing?
To chat with our team, click the Chat with us button in the bottom right corner of your screen
➤ Shipping + Returns
We're happy to offer free shipping over on all domesetic orders over $300
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.