Nayel Ankle Leather Boots
RUNS SMALL - SIZEUP
Ultra-Thin Patented Carbon Fiber
- Anatomically rebalances the foot in high heels.
- Prevents foot and ankle injuries by providing optimal support
Recessed Heel Design
- Keeps the ankle cupped for stability.
- Reduces ankle wobbling for a secure and confident stride.
Toe Box Design
- Prevents slipping forward of the foot.
- Reduces grip-related issues like hammer toes and corns.
Poron Memory Foam (4 mm)
- Offers superior cushioning throughout the day.
- Provides additional support and comfort for prolonged wear.
- Arch positioned at a 45-degree angle
- Reduces ball of foot pressure and chafing for enhanced comfort.
- Reduces friction during walking.
- Ensures a stable stride without toe grip, enhancing overall waling experience.
MEET NAYEL BOOT
Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is fearless. Now, with this boot- beauty MEETS comfort.
With a 90 mm block heel, almond toe box, and stretchable Napa leather upper, the Nayel ankle boot is a redesigned take on the classic ankle boot.
Wear the Nayel boots all day, from the office to lunch, to after-work drinks and after-hours parties.Dress it up or down to your uniqueness. They can be paired with jeans, pants, skirts, and dresses. Keeping you looking sharp and sophisticated so that you can feel your most confident.
Heel style: Square Box
Toe Style: Almond,extra-depth, closed-toe
Upper: Signature stretchable NAPA leather, for the perfect fit
- Multi-Layered foam padding throughout. Dual layered foam found in the toe box
- Strategically built incline at 45 degrees evenly distributes pressures throughout the foot instead of the ball. Recessed heel counter for increased ankle stability
- Ability to withstand stress without obtaining cracks or breaking
- Water-resistant attributes
- Ability to withstand compression and recuperate shape, fabric resilience even after long term use
- Provides dynamic motion.
- High durability Anti-slip sole
- Handmade in Italy
- Leather: Lining, and sole
- Foam: EVA, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, used in the midsoles , it is lightweight, absorbs shock, and is easy to mold
- Foam: Poron, Poron polyurethane, high-density, which boosts the foot’s natural cushioning making walking easier and keeps its shape. It is one of the best shock & impact-absorbing materials, cushioning, and contouring precisely in response to pressure
- CARBON FIBER ORTHOTIC: hidden in all shoes. Among the strongest and most durable materials while being ultra thin, it optimizes foot biomechanics and promotes proper foot alignment. It won't shatter or crack easily. Acts as a structural foundation and prolongs the life of E’MAR shoes, unlike conventional shoes that are built on foams and cardboards, which are not very strong
For light cleaning, we recommend washing your shoes with a cloth, wet with warm water. You can also spot clean your E’MAR shoes with a leather cleaner, which can be purchased at a drug store or cobbler. Be sure to test products before applying them to the whole shoe. Please avoid using wipes that have chemicals in them (such as baby wipes or Clorox wipes) as this will ruin the leather. If you’d rather leave it to the professionals, a cobbler or other leather professional can deep clean your shoes.
➤ Fit Notes
nitial fit should be comfortably snug.
This shoe will stretch in width with wear.
Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up.
Need more information on sizing?
To chat with our team, click the Chat with us button in the bottom right corner of your screen
➤ Shipping + Returns
We're happy to offer free shipping over on all domesetic orders over $300
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.