Nisa Open Toe Sandals
RUNS SMALL - SIZEUP
She's A Dream
The NISA sandal is the dreamiest shoe, a MUST-HAVE wardrobe piece in every closet.
The NISA is the perfect year-round sandal, with a 90 mm circular block heel and open-toe box.
Wear with a simple slip dress for a night out on the town, or with cropped trousers for a workwear refresh, the NISA sandal keeps you looking and feeling relaxed, and polished.
Heel style: Circular block heel
Toe style: Open-toed, square
Upper: Signature buttery NAPA leather
- Multi-Layered foam padding throughout. Dual layered foam found in the toe box
- Strategically built incline at 45 degrees evenly distributes pressures throughout the foot instead of the ball. Recessed heel counter for increased ankle stability
- Ability to withstand stress without obtaining cracks or breaking
- Water-resistant attributes
- Ability to withstand compression and recuperate shape, fabric resilience even after long term use
- Provides dynamic motion.
- High durability Anti-slip sole
- Handmade in Italy
- Leather: Lining, and sole
- Foam: EVA, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, used in the midsoles , it is lightweight, absorbs shock, and is easy to mold
- Foam: Poron, Poron polyurethane, high-density, which boosts the foot’s natural cushioning making walking easier and keeps its shape. It is one of the best shock & impact-absorbing materials, cushioning, and contouring precisely in response to pressure
- CARBON FIBER ORTHOTIC: hidden in all shoes. Among the strongest and most durable materials while being ultra thin, it optimizes foot biomechanics and promotes proper foot alignment. It won't shatter or crack easily. Acts as a structural foundation and prolongs the life of E’MAR shoes, unlike conventional shoes that are built on foams and cardboards, which are not very strong
For light cleaning, we recommend washing your shoes with a cloth, wet with warm water. You can also spot clean your E’MAR shoes with a leather cleaner, which can be purchased at a drug store or cobbler. Be sure to test products before applying them to the whole shoe. Please avoid using wipes that have chemicals in them (such as baby wipes or Clorox wipes) as this will ruin the leather. If you’d rather leave it to the professionals, a cobbler or other leather professional can deep clean your shoes.
➤ Fit Notes
Runs Small, Order the next size up
Initial fit should be comfortably snug.
This shoe will stretch in width with wear.
Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up.
Need more information on sizing?
To chat with our team, click the Chat with us button in the bottom right corner of your screen
➤ Shipping + Returns
We're happy to offer free shipping over on all domesetic orders over $350
This product has no reviews yet.