RUNS SMALL - SIZEUP
With a 90 mm heel and a peep toe, when you’re feeling adventurous, the Raya is your go to shoe. Made for days when your goal is to take everyone by surprise, the Raya is deceptively comfortable. If you suffer from bunions, or uneven feet, round-toe shoes can be a lifesaver for you.
The Raya is built to be worn anytime, anywhere. The added ankle strap adds another layer of stability. No more ankle wobble!
ROUND TOE: If you have wide feet or appreciate comfort, a round toe shape is your best friend. This classic silhouette works for almost any occasion and gives you style without pinching your feet.
Heel style: Stiletto
Toe Style: Oval Peep toed
Upper: Soft suede or Buttery Napa leather
- Multi-Layered foam padding throughout. Dual layered foam found in the toe box
- Strategically built incline at 45 degrees evenly distributes pressures throughout the foot instead of the ball. Recessed heel counter for increased ankle stability
- Ability to withstand stress without obtaining cracks or breaking
- Water-resistant attributes
- Ability to withstand compression and recuperate shape, fabric resilience even after long term use
- Provides dynamic motion.
- High durability Anti-slip sole
- Handmade in Italy
- Leather: Lining, and sole
- Foam: EVA, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, used in the midsoles , it is lightweight, absorbs shock, and is easy to mold
- Foam: Poron, Poron polyurethane, high-density, which boosts the foot’s natural cushioning making walking easier and keeps its shape. It is one of the best shock & impact-absorbing materials, cushioning, and contouring precisely in response to pressure
- CARBON FIBER ORTHOTIC: hidden in all shoes. Among the strongest and most durable materials while being ultra thin, it optimizes foot biomechanics and promotes proper foot alignment. It won't shatter or crack easily. Acts as a structural foundation and prolongs the life of E’MAR shoes, unlike conventional shoes that are built on foams and cardboards, which are not very strong
For light cleaning, we recommend washing your shoes with a cloth, wet with warm water. You can also spot clean your E’MAR shoes with a leather cleaner, which can be purchased at a drug store or cobbler. Be sure to test products before applying them to the whole shoe. Please avoid using wipes that have chemicals in them (such as baby wipes or Clorox wipes) as this will ruin the leather. If you’d rather leave it to the professionals, a cobbler or other leather professional can deep clean your shoes.
➤ Fit Notes
Initial fit should be comfortably snug.
This shoe will stretch in width with wear.
Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up.
Need more information on sizing?
To chat with our team, click the Chat with us button in the bottom right corner of your screen
➤ Shipping + Returns
We're happy to offer free shipping over on all domesetic orders over $350
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.